Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Little White Lie

Ted, a wealthy 70-year-old widower, shows up at a bar with a stunning 25-year-old blonde on his arm. The woman has the body of a model, has her arms endearingly locked around Ted’s torso and focuses intently on every syllable he utters.


Naturally, his friends at the bar are stunned. At the very first chance, they corner him and ask: "Ted, come on, where'd you get such a beautiful babe for a girlfriend?"


Ted replies: "Girlfriend? She's my wife!"


Now they're completely knocked over. They continue their questioning: "Alright, how'd you get her to marry you?"


"Well, I lied about my age," Ted admits.


"How old did you say you were? 50?"


Ted smiles and says, "Nope! I told her I was 95!”

No comments:

Post a Comment