Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Lottery Windfall

A redneck wins the lottery and goes to Austin to claim his winnings. The man behind the counter verifies the redneck's ticket number and the redneck says: "I want my $20 million. Where is it?"


The man behind the counter replies: "No, sir. It doesn't work that way. We give you a million today and then you'll get the rest spread out for the next 19 years."


The redneck says: "Oh, no. I want all my money right now! I won it and I want it."


Again, the man explains that he would only get a million that day and the rest during the next 19 years. The redneck, furious with the man, screams out: "Look, I want my money! If you're not going to give me my 20 million dollars right now, then I want my dollar back!"

No comments:

Post a Comment