Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

It Shows That You’re Thinking

A young female teacher was giving her class of 6-year-olds a quiz.


"Behind my back, I have something red, round and you can eat it," she said: "What is it?"


"An apple," replied little Raymond.


"No," said the teacher: "It's a tomato but it shows that you’re thinking. I now have something round, a greenish color and you can eat it."


"An apple," replied little Ian.


"No, it's an onion, but it shows that you’re thinking," the teacher said.


Little scruffy Johnny at the back of the class finally piped up and said: "I have something under my desk that's an inch long, white and it has a red end."


"You dirty little boy!" exclaimed the teacher.


"No, it's a match, but it shows that you were thinking," he answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment