Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Bad Guy

There was a guy walking the street with pistol in his jacket , he saw a beautiful lady , he revealed his pistol , grapped her and threatened her.

The guy : walk with me.

The lady : NO..

The guy : walk with me or i will kill you.

She walked with him to his apartment.......

The guy : take my keys and open the door.

The lady : NO...

The guy : open it or i will kill.

She opened it and enter his apartment , he closed the door and told her..........

The guy : turn off the lights.

The lady : NO.. stop it.

The guy : turn off the lights or i will kill you.

she turned off the lights...

The guy : SET DOWN ON THE BED.. ( He screamed )

The lady : ok.. but please don't hurt me.

He sat down next to her and said : Look , my new watch is glowing .

No comments:

Post a Comment